Our HVAC experts will keep your home or business well-ventilated and comfortable.
A functioning heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is key to being comfortable at your residential or commercial property. It keeps the building occupants warm in the cold months and cool in the hot months and improves the indoor air quality. We don’t need to convince you that your HVAC system is important. You already know that. However, even more important than having an HVAC system in the first place is choosing the right HVAC company to service your system.
At Staten Plumbing Heating Air Electrical, our HVAC technicians have all the skills, tools, and experience they need to offer you full HVAC services, whether you need an inspection, installation, maintenance, repair, or replacement. We can assist you with the following and more:
- HVAC Sales & Service– Sales and service for systems from reputable manufacturers, including American Standard, Carrier, Goodman, Trane, Rheem, Lennox, York, and Ruud
- Heating– Air handlers, ductwork, furnaces, heat pumps, geothermal heating, rooftop units, thermostats, and zone control systems
- Air Conditioning– Central air conditioning, commercial AC systems, ductless air conditioning, geothermal cooling, rooftop units, thermostats, and zone control systems
- Commercial Service Contracts– Service agreements for rooftop units and industrial HVAC systems
- Emergency Service– Repairs and service for HVAC failures at any time
You can trust us with all your HVAC needs at your Easley, South Carolina property. Our technicians are highly trained and committed to giving you quality results. Because your satisfaction is our number-one priority, we can guarantee that you will be happy with our fair pricing and responsive service. If you have any questions about how our HVAC technicians can help you, don’t hesitate to give us a call.