If you have electrical questions or concerns for your home, you may be wondering where to turn to get answers. While there are a lot of DIY videos out there today showing people how to do their own electrical work, the truth is that DIY electrical installation or repairs can be very dangerous without the proper training and knowledge. Fortunately, that’s where calling a residential electrician can come in handy!
Here are a few of the services a residential electrician can help you with around your home:
- Circuit Breakers– Every home has a circuit breaker. A residential electrician can help with electrical panel installation, maintenance, and repair, fuse replacement, repairs, switches, and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter).
- Lighting– Do you need new lighting installed at your home but want to make sure it’s done right the first time? Residential electricians are knowledgeable about best practices for lighting installation, bulb replacement, flood lights, motion sensors, and LED-lighting solutions!
- Receptacles & Switches– If you’re ready to upgrade your home electrical systems with the latest technology, call on a residential electrician for the installation of everything from light dimmers and controls to smart home integrations.
- Appliances– Did you know that a residential electrician can help with more than just lighting and receptacles? They can also be an important resource when it comes to your appliances, including your washer and dryer outlets, dishwashers, ovens, and stoves.
- Electrical Upgrades– Another time when you’ll want to call on a residential electrician is when you are adding new electrical upgrades or are planning a home construction project. A licensed electrician can help with safety and inspections of new and existing construction, safety updates, and more.
- Emergency Service– While nobody wants to have to worry about an electrical malfunction, sometimes the unexpected happens! A residential electrician can help with all types of emergency electrical repairs and services whenever you need them.
Are you looking for a residential electrician to help with maintenance, repairs, or installation at your home? Give us a call at Staten Plumbing Heating Air Electrical today!